The ZIZTEL Public Address & General Alarm System (PAGA) has been designed specifically for the Oil & Gas industry.
As with any life safety system the purpose is to deliver a product that is efficient, robust and resilient. Our systems extend from simple non duplicated single path architectures to complex networked fully duplicated redundant A+B N +2 solutions with addressable field devices. The delivery includes bespoke project management and comprehensive documentation and drawings. Clients are welcome to witness Factory Acceptance Testing.
Full site support is available post-delivery ensuring the system is commissioned and maintained to meet its full design potential and life cycle costs are minimised.
The features of the ZEST system include:
- Energy Efficiency – consumes much less power than conventional designs
- Space Saving miniature 3 unit high power 350Watt amplifier cassettes – significantly reduced 19 inch rack foot print.
- Touch screen management ZMIS graphical interface enabling rapid fault finding and remote supervision worldwide.
- Class G amplification – live pluggable – rapid service no EMC or network matching risks
- PC configurable high security operating platform – mission critical life dependant applications – no chip exchanges required.
- ZADS addressable field devices – supervision of individual loudspeakers and flashing beacons.
- Pressurised Exp ATEX certified fully explosion proof solutions.
The above photos show some our our various products and software. Also shown is the ZAP10-02 unit undergoing IP testing
The ZEST PAGA System is specifically developed for use in aggressive operating industrial / marine environments including potentially hazardous atmospheres. ZEST is designed to reliably operate for extended periods of time and meets the strictest conditions specified by leading authorities including Bureau Veritas, ABS, RMRS and DNV.
Unlike many of our competitors we believe that software should not be part of the critical path in the design of a PAGA life safety system, to this end a highly robust static kernel is employed which meets the requirements of compliance with SIL level 3. The Ziztel PAGA design therefore eliminates risks associated with latent software bugs, system re boots and possible code corruption due to ‘brown outs’. Ziztel ZMIS core provides the operator with ultimate PAGA management both locally and remotely (ZMIS Global), the application is an integral part of ZEST and is designed in house by our team of highly experienced engineers.
The Ziztel PAGA is a purpose designed system targeted at Life safety critical applications, the levels of integrity required for such systems cannot be met by general purpose equipment or hardware primarily designed for intercom solutions.