The ZIZTEL PAGA system has been designed specifically for the Oil & Gas industry.
As with any life safety system the purpose is to deliver a product that is efficient, robust and resilient. Our systems extend from simple non duplicated single path architectures to complex fully duplicated redundant A+B N +2 solutions. The delivery includes bespoke project management and comprehensive documentation and drawings. Clients are welcome to attend the Factory Acceptance Testing. Full site support is available post delivery ensuring the system is commissioned to meet its full design potential and life cycle costs are minimised.
The features of the ZEST system include:
- Energy Efficiency – consumes less power then conventional designs
- Space Saving miniature 3 unit high power amplifier cassettes – significantly reduced 19 inch rack foot print.
- Touch screen status display – rapid fault finding, remote supervision
- Hot pluggable – rapid service / simplified maintenance
- Configurable high security operating platform – mission critical life dependant applications
The ZEST PAGA System is specifically developed for use in aggressive operating industrial / marine environments including potentially hazardous atmospheres. ZEST is designed to reliably operate for extended periods of time and meets the strictest conditions specified by leading authorities including Bureau Veritas, ABS, RMRS and DNV.
The ZEST central equipment extends either loop based or radial / star wired field circuits to loudspeakers, flashing beacons and microphone access units where applicable. When loop wired cable architectures are specified the package automatically provisions automatic self healing capability to ensure uninterrupted service in event of field cable conductor discontinuities as well as automatically providing an early warning of any system deterioration.
The central rack allows optional connection to other site systems; examples include: - telephone PABX, VHF/UHF Radio systems, SCADA, Fire and Gas / ICSS, ESD Emergency shut down, Supervisory / fault reporting, Event Recording and Entertainment Systems.
A ZEST PAGA package can be supplied in a number of system architectures depending on site criticality:
- A + B Fully Duplicated/Redundant A/B system
- N+1, where key components are duplicated and configured on Hot-standby
- N+2 where the entire central equipment hardware is fully duplicated on an on line / hot standby basis
- A + B +N a combination of A+B and N+1 for ultimate system security
LTD011Ex end of line units post factory acceptance testing - for safety critical applications flashing beacon circuits are supervised by intelligent end of line terminations which handshake with central equipment providing a warning of circuit trouble. The LTD011 enclosure is explosion proof ATEX certified to enable safe use in Zone 1 potentially explosive atmospheres